This year, you can take the Polar Plunge down Oahu's LARGEST INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE! At 30 feet high and 80 feet long, its the most fun you'll have while raising funds to support our Special Olympics athletes!
An icy pool of water awaits you at the bottom of this thrilling ride - the perfect way to beat the heat. Better yet - the more you raise, the more times you'll get to Plunge! For every $25 you raise over the minimum fundraising level, you'll get to go down the slide again - and again!
FREEZE THE DAY as a solo Plunger or join Team Extreme to Plunge with friends, family or co-workers!
When? Saturday, April 6, 2013 Polar Plunge Times Available at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1 p.m.
Why? Call it crazy, noble, or fun - but this one moment of cold that will create many warm and joyful experiences for Special Olympics athletes.
How? There are many ways to participate - click on each button to sign up as that option!
Plunge as a team and share the experience with friends or family! Each team member must raise a minimum of $75. Teams who raise $1,000 or more get a customized t-shirt with your team name!
Take the Plunge once as an individual! Sign up before March6, 2013, and receive $25 off the minimum $100 fundraising level!
Join an ELITE group who take the plunge from dawn to dusk 12 times in 12 hours! SUPER Plungers get unlimited entry into the NEW Post Plunge Hot Tub, meals throughout the day, a professional massage,and a special prize package.
Elementary, middle, high, and college students are able to receive a reduced minimum fundraising level of $50.
Too chicken to Plunge? No problem! Register as a chicken, raise funds, receive incentives and enjoy preferred Plunge viewing in the Chicken Coop
Its as easy as ...
1) Register Online - Register now and create your personal fundraising page as an individual or a team - it makes collecting donations easy! Customize the text and the photo on your online personal fundraising page to express your passions and your purpose for Plunging.
If you have formed a team - for every $75 your team raises, you can send one person to take the Plunge - so for example if you raise $300, 4 people can Plunge.
Once you’ve set up a page, you can sign up the rest of your team members online through the same link.
2) Raise Funds Use your online fundraising page or collect cash and checks from your network of friends, family and co-workers.
3) Secure Your Plunge Spot Once you raise your $75 minimum fundraising goal, you will officially be able to take the Plunge!
4) Earn Incentives! Rappellers who raise above and beyond the $75 minimum are eligible for some great incentive prizes!
5) Take the Plunge! Join us at the lawn of Restaurant Row at Waterfront Plaza for a day of fun for the entire family that changes thousands of lives for the better to take the Plunge on April 6, 2013.
Individuals who reach each level are eligible for one of these exciting prizes. Incentives except for the t-shirt are cumulative and are based upon individual fundraising efforts.
$75Plunge T-shirt $250Special Olympics Hawaii Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler or Water Bottle $500 Special Olympics Hawaii Beach Towel, Entry into the Hot Tub (5 mins) $1,000Special Olympics Hawaii Embroidered Bath RobeEntry into the Hot Tub (15 mins)